Ready or not, flu season is on its way. If you work in medicine, you're probably running around telling everybody to get the flu shot. Unfortunately, not everybody will listen, and even those who do might get the flu anyway.
There's no pill or magical cure for influenza. However, the right promotional health products can help prevent the flu, ease symptoms and more. Below are five giveaways you can hand out alone or together as part of your flu-fighting promotion.
1. Believe it or not, hand sanitizer is an important tool in fighting the flu from the get-go. When used frequently, it can help stop the spread of germs that cause the flu.
2. One symptom of the flu is a high fever, but not every household has a properly-functioning digital thermometer. This one's got a digital LCD screen that will display an accurate temperature.
3. Arguably the worst part about coming down with influenza are the aches. Sometimes it can feel like you spent hours at the gym the day before. Motivators' Aqua Perl hot/cold pack can help relieve pain fast.
4. Whether you're 20 or 120, when you have the flu, you feel weak. Something as simple as opening your medication can seem impossible. Medicine bottle openers are affordable and super-useful.
5. There's nothing worse than seeing your little one suffering from the flu. Our bedtime medicine spoon makes taking medicine easier for kids and babies. Get that fever down!
There you have it! Together, these items form a complete flu-fighting promotion. (Take note, doctors, pharmacies & health clinics!) Best of all, each product will cost you less than $5! For more ideas, dial 800-525-9600 and ask to speak with a promotional consultant.